Can I Earn Credit for a World Endeavors Program?

Yes! Earning academic credit is just one of the many benefits of an enriching experience abroad. You can earn credit for studying abroad, and you may also be able to earn credit for interning or volunteering as well. Many of our participants desire to earn credit for participating in a World Endeavors program, so our staff has plenty of experience helping students arrange this with their university or college. Whether you need to hit a certain number of hours in your internship abroad or you need to conduct regular check-ins during your volunteer experience, World Endeavors is here to help make it happen!


How to Earn Academic Credit

Earning academic credit for a program abroad is generally a straightforward process, and almost all World Endeavors participants who want to earn credit are able to do so. No programs are off-limits – anything from a long term, full year abroad to a short term, three week program can earn you credit. We simply ask for the requirements of your educational institution or academic department for earning credit ahead of time, and then we work directly with you to ensure your World Endeavors program will meet these requirements. Contact a World Endeavors Program Advisor to get started today!


University Approval of Transfer Credits

Most educational institutions are happy to approve academic credit for a program from an independent provider like World Endeavors because it allows the educational institution to lengthen the menu of choices they offer their students. World Endeavors participants have found the process of transferring credit to be simple and straightforward due to the support World Endeavors Advisors provide. Our advisors are available to answer any questions you might have, and we can also speak directly with your academic advisor or study abroad office. We pride ourselves on working closely with you and your school throughout the entire process. The best way to get started is to simply call or email a World Endeavors Advisor.